We are there when you need us
At Affordable Care Animal Hospital, we understand the deep bonding between you and your pet. It can be distressing when your beloved pet suddenly takes ill or is injured in an accident. At such times, knowing you can depend on expert medical treatment from one the top emergency vets Long Beach has to offer will help lower your stress levels.
If your pet needs emergency medical treatment, you can count on us at Affordable Care Animal Hospital. We know that your precious pet has a very special place in your heart as well as your family and that you expect nothing but the best treatment no matter what the medical emergency is. As the best veterinary care hospital in Long Beach, we are available 24/7 to offer the best of compassionate expert medical treatment that saves precious lives
Our facility is equipped with the best of cutting-edge technology and expertise geared up to meet any emergency or critical care requirements.
Recognize a pet emergency!
When there is a medical emergency for your pet, every second counts. Here are some signs that need immediate medical treatment:
- High fever
- Broken bone
- Foaming at the mouth
- Ingesting poison or foreign object
Additional signs to watch out for
At times it can be difficult to know if your pet requires emergency treatment. Watching out for these signs and symptoms in your pet will help you take immediate action:
- Difficulty Breathing
- Fast heartbeat
- Obstruction in airway leading to choking
- Dry retching
- Pale tongue or white gums
- Abdominal bloating
- Dizziness or poor balance
- Disorientation or confusion
- Trouble with urination, blood in urine or absence of urine
- Blood in stools or in vomit
- Labor related difficulties
- Wound that is not healing or emitting odorous discharge
- Blunt trauma such as falls, being hit by heavy objects or accidents even in the absence of other symptoms.
- Swelling in the gums, head or any other lump that you notice anywhere in the body of your pet
We offer the best in emergency facilities
There could be many other symptoms that require immediate attention of veterinary experts. Help is on hand 24/7 with services from the most dedicated emergency vet Long Beach has available. At Affordable Care Animal Hospital our complete focus is on getting your pet on to the road to recovery with expert attention.
We offer the best of facilities including:
- First aid
- Advanced Diagnostics and imaging services
- State of the art veterinary laboratory
- Surgical services
- Treatment for dental and medical emergencies
Contact us any time!
We understand that emergencies can happen at any time, and that it is a very stressful time for you and your pet. To help assist with urgent situations, we offer expert services to provide the best emergency vet Long Beach region has. It is our goal to assist you in handling the emergency in every way we can. If you have a pet emergency please call us at 562-421-8463 immediately, and we will do whatever we can to accommodate your pet's urgent situation.
For emergencies after hours, please call 562-421-8463